Sunday, December 15, 2013

Finishing Finals....Beginning the Road to the MCAT

This past week was a tough one. I shouldn't complain. I only had four finals and a ghastly cold. Others had it worse.  I have wrapped up the semester and it is now time to hunker down and study for the MCAT while I await my final grades. This semester was not my best work. Family stuff on my plate was a bit distracting in the middle of the semester, and it took a bit to pull myself out of that slump. I guess we'll all know soon if the dream is still alive. On my blog, I started a page titled MCAT Study Guide. This is exactly what I will be doing each day. I am putting it together as I go. We'll see at the end of this process if it works. I will be sure to report back. If you are doing the same and find something particularly helpful, be sure to share. I will be appreciative. In the meantime, I could use your thoughts and prayers for myself and my family. Got a lot riding on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment