Friday, December 20, 2013

Final Grades - They're In!

Final Grades:

Biochemistry: A
Organic Lab:A
Organic Lecture: B
Cell Biology: B
Psychopharmacology: B

Not a 4.0, but did well and maintained some balance. 

Thank you to everyone who helped. I appreciate all of the support, encouragement, occasional babysitting, and smacks in the face when I fretted. I am so excited to be preparing for the MCAT. For those of you who have known me since childhood, this has always been my dream. For those of you getting to know me, now you know. 
If you see me out and about and I am not studying for the MCAT, yell at me. (Well, at least if it is before Jan 25th.) In the meantime, thank you and please understand if I say no to something. You get one shot at this exam, and I intend to crush it!

No comments:

Post a Comment