Thursday, February 25, 2016

11 Week MCAT Study Schedule

Well, I have decided in order to reapply for Medical School, I am going to retake the MCAT. I took the MCAT in 2014 and since then, many changes have been made to the test. I am planning on taking the exam on May 14, 2016. That leaves me 11 weeks from Monday to prepare.

Today, I spent some time working out a master plan to help me hold myself accountable for my studying efforts. I am also going to be taking some Master's classes during this time, so I am only able to devote part of my day to studying for the MCAT.

I plan to use the overhauled ExamKrackers 6 Book Series and the AAMC Questions and Exams that are available. My investment in prep materials is around $300. I also have the old AAMC Exams that are formatted for the test prior to 2015. Additionally, AAMC partnered with Khan Academy to offer study materials.

I set up my plan in Excel and can send you the document if you are interested in a copy. Below is a link to the first week.

Week 1

No comments:

Post a Comment